Conservatorship LitigationWe bring extensive litigation and trial advocacy experience to bear in each conservatorship litigation matter.
Conservatorship litigation arises when a family member or other concerned individual petitions the court to appoint a conservator to protect an individual believed to be incapable of caring for his or her person and/or managing his or her financial affairs. Smith Hall Strongin, LLP represents clients in conservatorship litigation involving the following matters:
- Accounting of conservatorship finances
- Appointment of a conservator
- Breach of a fiduciary duty
- Contesting the appointment of a conservator
- Conservator malpractice
- Conservator mismanagement
- Conservator representation
Smith Hall Strongin, LLP brings its extensive litigation and trial advocacy experience to bear in each conservatorship litigation matter it handles for its clients.